Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (CH$602,977) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)