Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (CH$627,743) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)