Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (CH$471,690) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)