Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17735 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,367TL (ARS $18,982) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)