Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19066 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,758TL (ARS $19,713) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)