Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (2,666,143 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (23 minutes ago)