Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,369TL (R$ 28,743) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (39 minutes ago)