Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,881TL (R$ 17,775) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)