Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,974TL (Mex$ 14,930) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)