Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17558 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,708TL (Mex$ 32,507) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)