Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16874 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,044TL (ARS $18,042) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)