Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23318 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,327TL (ARS $22,845) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)