Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20149 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (ARS $14,998) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)