Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21799 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,158TL (ARS $23,662) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)