Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,674TL ($1,004) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)