Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,570TL ($8,512) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)