Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,840TL ($15,357) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)