Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,617TL ($9,131) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)