Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,155TL ($3,307) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)