Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL ($879) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)