Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,450TL (€811) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)