Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,562TL (₨81,021) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)