Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05667 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,393TL (₨42,234) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (15 minutes ago)