Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,186TL (Rp 8,536,181) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)