Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 12,077TL (Rp 28,486,541) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (44 minutes ago)