Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (€665) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (39 minutes ago)