Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.617 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,765TL (﷼ 1,129) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)