Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.143 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,401TL (﷼ 3,653) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)