Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.602 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,718TL (﷼ 295) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)