Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.759 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,788TL (﷼ 3,770) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)