Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.152 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,461TL (﷼ 341) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (43 minutes ago)