Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.411 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,266TL (﷼ 4,491) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)