Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11812 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,116TL (26,383 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)