Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10466 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (30,573 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)