Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,043TL (38,153 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)