Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12937 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,954TL (22,835 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (31 minutes ago)