Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,174TL ($1,074) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)