Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.543 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,002TL ($1,412) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)