Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 279% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,778TL (€14,562) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)