Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,739TL (€946) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)