Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08067 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,935TL (руб 247,134) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)