Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06313 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,899TL (руб 426,073) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)