Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07608 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,350TL (руб 44,026) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (44 minutes ago)