Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 212% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 58,513TL (£15,652) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)