Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,140TL (£1,165) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)