Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 243% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,558TL (€14,279) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)