Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,025TL (€1,201) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)