Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,078TL (€1,109) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)