Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,832TL (€913) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)