Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 265% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,757TL (€13,684) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)