Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL (€1,037) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)