Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,982TL (₨72,084) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)