Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,841TL (¥142,281) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)