Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,440TL (4,818 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)