Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (6,755 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)