Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44413 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,505TL (5,640 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)