Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41177 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,585TL (6,279 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)