Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.815 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,239TL (1,151 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)