Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.957 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,872TL (971 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (43 minutes ago)