Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,833TL (€879) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (about 1 hour ago)