Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (руб 41,789) in Rybinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)