Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27298 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (R 13,413) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)