Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25179 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,627TL (R 22,350) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)