Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27217 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 141% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,089TL (R 62,787) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)