Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37709 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,079TL (R 10,818) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)