Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,452TL (€2,068) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)