Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,194TL (1,117 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (29 minutes ago)