Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.113 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,687TL (1,505 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)