Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,270TL (€4,420) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)