Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,756TL (€1,020) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)