Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,118TL (NZ$1,535) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)