Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.534 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,507TL (NZ$1,779) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (39 minutes ago)