Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.219 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,836TL (NZ$16,603) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)