Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06719 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,835TL (руб 42,199) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)