Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (руб 45,554) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)