Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL (руб 55,447) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)