Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,909TL (руб 132,855) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)