Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (€798) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)