Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,490TL (€818) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)