Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19438 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (ARS $16,399) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)