Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,603TL (ARS $17,739) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)