Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,212TL (€13,024) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)