Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,112TL (€1,113) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)