Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 436% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,017TL ($18,791) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)