Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 446% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 102,296TL ($28,766) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)