Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.968 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 195% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,794TL ($1,712) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)