Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,238TL (﷼ 29,152) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)