Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (﷼ 3,160) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)