Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13822 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,200TL ($U15,917) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)