Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20108 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,839TL (ARS $19,092) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)