Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,296 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (R$ 2,278) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)