Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,576 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,861TL (R$ 5,045) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)