Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,827 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,797TL (R$ 4,046) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)