Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19774 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,086TL (ARS $15,608) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)