Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20311 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,230TL (ARS $6,054) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)