Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21186 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,062TL (ARS $5,012) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)