Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,386TL (R$ 7,171) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)