Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,427TL (R$ 7,142) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)