Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,821TL (€11,460) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)