Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 201% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,105TL (€8,676) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)