Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,382TL (5,015 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)