Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,979TL (9,379 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)