Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,940TL (€8,474) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)