Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01030 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (382,585 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)