Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01148 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,142TL (360,838 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)