Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01406 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,831TL (201,300 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)