Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01173 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,620TL (223,405 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)