Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01144 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,055TL (354,538 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (20 minutes ago)