Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26926 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,635TL (R 13,501) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)