Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,231TL (R$ 2,802) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)