Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (R$ 3,149) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)