Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 205% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,539TL (€2,847) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)