Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,587TL (€925) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)