Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20172 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL (Mex$ 13,410) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)